Friday, December 10, 2010

Bittersweet Ending / Merry Christmas!!!



Well since I have done my share of writing this past week. I think I am going to keep this final blog post short and sweet.

This class has been a very interesting class for me to take. Although I feel that I have not learned anything that has truly shaken me, I still feel that taking this class has been very beneficial. I have been able to study case studies closely. Also, I feel that I have connected with the rest of the class and engaged in very interesting conversations on social media topics.

Even though I am not going to commit to continuing this weekly blog, hopefully, I will manage to write down some random thoughts every once in a while, and promote it through Twitter. We’ll have to wait and see. But until then, good luck on finals and have a very Merry Christmas!!!

It was great guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you do continue your blog here and there Bill, I like hearing your insight on a lot of things. If you tweet it I will read it

    ReplyDelete